Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Getting to Know You, well I mean me.

Ok,
So really most of you already know me, I am so psyched that some of my friends are following me and you could have pushed me over with a feather when I saw authors that I love and admire are amoung my first followers.
Ok so I am a 46 yr old mother of nine, trying to marry off the oldest girl, seriously; she wants to find the love of her life and get married, so any help on that will be appreciated. The oldest S is 26 and will hopefully be posting soon.
Next is L who is married to a Brazilian and has given me 3 grandkids and they live here with us at home, she helped to set up the blog and will post too.
Then we have my devil child #3 Miss C who is married and in Texas and has just given me a fouth grandchild. She'll be posting too in between nursing sessions hopefully.
Then we have the younger 6 as I call them and they keep me busy driving and yes the never ending laundry pile.
Let's see I've been a Navy wife since 1984 so that's 27 years, we lived all over but this last move is the longest I ever lived anywhere in my whole life, we moved alot as a kid. Let's see I've lived in Oregon, California(both northern and southern) several times, Florida, Idaho, Virginia several times, West Virginia several times, Conneticut and Rhode Island. I was raised in Norhtern California, the better half of the state, my favorite place I think was South Lake Tahoe. I been across this country many times and love to travel and sightsee and buy souveniers like sheriff badges and keychains and spoons.
I love to READ, Read, Read, I can totally tune out the world when I'm in a good book and I've been known to answer people with "I love you too." when I'm in my reading zone. I enjoy my chat groups too, Heatwave, Wicked Writers, WriteMinded, TotalExposure, RobynCarr's Jack's Bar, Smutketeers, SamheinCafe, and some others.
I also enjoy baking and cooking and dabble in gardening sometimes, I enjoy making baby blankets so it's a good thing I have grandkids.
Well I guess that's it for now oh wait I almost forgot my hubby Denny, he is a GEO bachelor meaning he's been stationed away from home for 4 years and we still have 1 1/2 years before he retires or hopefully will get picked up for senior chief since he will have another chance. He is the native West Virginian and can do just about anything he sets his mind to, except work I need him to do or his resume so he's ready if he does have to retire and find a 9 to 5 job. But he is a good man over all and if you needed help he'd throw his tools in his truck and drive half way across the country to help a friend.
There, the end.
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment