Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hello from S

Hi, this is S. A little more about myself. I love to read, just like my momma. I love to travel. I've been to Australia and Brazil. I loved Australia and I want to go back to see more. I got to see from Sydney to Cairns. I'd love to see the Outback, the north, and around Perth. It's where I tried whitewater rafting, and repelling. I didn't mind Brazil but I won't be going back anytime soon. I don't speak the language and the culture was just a little too different for me. The places I want to go the most are Great Britain, Ireland, and Scotland. I've wanted to go for the longest time. I'm hoping to go at some point in the next year.
I'm a graduate of West Virginia University. I work in a auto parts store. My dream job would be to work for the national park system or the fish and wildlife service. Like my mom said, I am looking for that special someone and marriage. I'm a giver/people pleaser and it's lead to a fair amount of tears. My boyfriend and I just broke up today. But enough about my love life.
I started reading when I was 12 and I haven't stopped since. I started reading romance novels when I was 15. I don't remember what the book was about. But I do remember the first paranormal book. It was Dark Fire by Christine Feehan. She is still one of my favorite authors. I read paranormal, historical, and contemporary. In the non romance categories I read young adult scifi and fantasy. I also like to read non fiction. Well, I think that's enough about me. I'll be doing my first review very soon. I hope I haven't bored anyone. :)
S

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by your site and say hello. You visited my blog recently and were very kind. Thank you for being so.

    All the Best
    Rionna Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work

    ReplyDelete